Chapter: Rights, and Responsibilities of Citizenship - Quiz 02
The test encompasses 20 questions that have to be answered in 30 minutes. It is computer-based, and it’s in English or French. The Canadian citizenship exam questions have multiple choices format. For you to pass the test, you must get at least 75% of the answers correct. Meaning you must score 15 out of the 20 questions.
More Practice Tests
- Chapter 1 – Quiz 1
- Chapter 1 – Quiz 2
- Chapter 2 – Quiz 1
- Chapter 2 – Quiz 2
- Chapter 3 – Quiz 1
- Chapter 3 – Quiz 2
- Chapter 4 – Quiz 1
- Chapter 4 – Quiz 2
- Chapter 5 – Quiz 1
- Chapter 5 – Quiz 2
- Chapter 6 – Quiz 1
- Chapter 6 – Quiz 2
- Chapter 7 – Quiz 1
- Chapter 8 – Quiz 1
- Chapter 8 – Quiz 2
- Chapter 8 – Quiz 3
- Chapter 9 – Quiz 1
- Chapter 10 – Quiz 1
- Chapter 10 – Quiz 2
- Chapter 10 – Quiz 3
Share the quiz to show your results !
Subscribe to see your results
I got %%score%% of %%total%% right
Pass the Canadian Citizenship Test Online With Our Practice Test
Canada is a wonderful nation. It is among the least corrupt nations in the world and has friendly people and numerous attractions. If you are interested in becoming a Canadian citizen, you should be eligible for the Canadian citizenship test. If you wish to know how you can apply for the exam and improve your chances of passing it on your first attempt, you should follow the guide below.
Who can take the Canadian citizenship test?
If you wish to apply for the test, you should have the following criteria.
- You must be between 18 to 54 years of age.
- You should prove your language competency skills (French or English).
- You should have filed your taxes as stipulated by law.
- You must have lived in Canada for at least three years in the previous five years before you apply
- You should be a permanent resident of Canada.
Canadian Citizenship can be obtained through legal permanent residency in Canada or other ways such as:
- The fast-track citizenship application is provided to the members of the Canadian Armed Forces.
- If the applicants are above 18 years and have children, they can include them in their application.
- If the applicant is below 18 years, the parent or guardian can apply for Citizenship on behalf of them.
On the day of the test, the applicant should present a letter of consent from the government that informs the authorities of the actual day of the test. This will be followed by an informal interview which can take a maximum of 30 minutes. The applicant will also be required to provide necessary documents for the Canadian citizenship test:
- Permanent resident card.
- Record of Landing or a confirmation of a permanent residence.
- An identity documents that includes the photograph of the applicant with a signature.
- The passports and other travel documents are required for the application process.
- Original copies of the supporting documents, including marriage and birth certificate.
If you are a permanent resident of Canada, you might not qualify for the Canadian Citizenship test if:
- The Canadian immigration officials issued you a removal order.
- You have unfulfilled conditions concerning your permanent residence status
- You are currently undergoing review for immigration or fraud reasons.
After submitting the required documents, the authorities will confirm them and either decline your application or accept it. If your documents are accepted, you can proceed with the online citizenship test.
What is the format of the test?
The Canadian citizen test is normally a written test, but it can be conducted through an online interview.
What is the content of the test?
The ideal test for Canadian Citizenship encompasses 20 multiple choice questions, and the applications must answer at least 15 questions correctly to pass the test. The test should be done within 30 minutes. One of the tips that applicants can employ is to answer easier questions first and answer the challenging ones later. Such a strategy can enable one to complete the test within the allocated times. It can also enhance the chances of clearing the test according to the minimum percentage required.
The Canadian citizenship online test assists to test the knowledge of the applicant on several topics. Some of the topics include Canadian history, Canadian political and physical geography, rights and responsibilities of Canadian citizens, Canadian, human rights, language abilities, gender equality, value, democracy, and political system. Most importantly, the candidates should study thoroughly Canadian history before they can begin with the test.
Preparing for Canadian citizenship online test.
Before the applicants can start the real test, they should familiarize themselves with the actual test format so that they can know several aspects including:
- Language one can attempt the test in because the test is offered in French and English.
- The time duration provided- 30 minutes
- Format of the questions- multiple choice
- How many right questions must be answered correctly- 15 questions.
- How many questions will be asked in the real test- 20 questions?
After passing the exam, the authorities will offer the exact time and date of the citizenship ceremony where the applicant will take an oath. Then, the authorities will offer the applicant the citizenship certificate.